Considering an Australian fiancee visa for a Thai girlfriend? For the Thai girlfriend of Australian nationals, you can now apply for an Australian fiancé visa for her to be able to go to Australia and get married Down Under with her Australian fiancée.
After getting married within the validity period of the Australian fiancée visa. Your Thai wife can now extend her stay in Australia by adjusting her immigration status to that of a temporary spouse. This allows your Thai wife to stay in Australia indefinitely. Read the rest of the page about an Australian visa for a Thai girlfriend.
In order to obtain an Australian Fiancée Visa you need to meet the following requirements as listed below. As a Thai national she needs to have the following visa documents
– She is single or has a free to marry certificate (See: Marriage Registration)
– Also has no criminal record and has a Police Clearance Certificate issued
– Show that she is in good health and has a Health Certificate
– She can show proof of a genuine relationship with you the Australian fiancée
As an Australian and sponsor of her fiancée visa, you need to meet the following requirements for the Australian fiancée visa. These requirements are as follows:
– You are an Australian National or Australian PR holder
– Also that you can show proof of accommodation in Australia
– You can show proof of financial capability (employment)
– Then you must show proof of a genuine relationship
– You can show that you are single
Below we have listed the Australian visa process and also what we offer at GAM in both Phuket and Bangkok. You can call us from Australia toll-free for more information and assistance.
The process takes about 8-12 months to complete so you need to ensure that you have all the documents which are needed. If there are any documents short then it will take longer. Speak to us today in Bangkok or Phuket for assistance. The visa process is as follows:
– Both you and your Thai fiancée should collect the required visa documents
– Your Thai fiancée must have a medical certificate
– Your Thai fiancée need a Police Clearance Certificate
– All documents must be submitted to the Australian embassy
– Your Thai fiancée must attend the scheduled interview at the Embassy
(Interview at the Embassy ff requested by the Consulate Officer)
The embassy will contact the applicant for any additional supporting documents. If none, then it’s a wait-and-see scenario afterward.
Your dream of bringing your Thai girlfriend to settle with you in Australia is a lifetime commitment and therefore, demands very careful planning on your part. Australian Fiancée Visa for a Thai national can become complex and avoid the unnecessary immigration hassles which do occur for the Australian visa application, it’s best to enlist the services of a good law firm to assist you with the Australian Fiancée Visa for Thai national.
We will be delighted to assist you with your fiancé visa application to Australia through our comprehensive package as follows:
G.A.M. Legal Alliance has a team of foreign immigration staff specializing in Australian Visas such as Family Visit Visa, Student visa, Fiancé Visa or Spouse Visa. Please contact us today to avail our free consultation service.
The information contained in our website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.
There are a number of issues when it comes to the Australian visa. See the issues and options with the visas.
The Australian fiancee visa does come with problems and issues which you can avoid. See what the most common problems are.
What you need to know about Australian visas when it comes to applications and options. See the full list of options here.