The Schengen Visa which can be applied for in Bangkok is an entry permit which is issued by an embassy or a consulate in Bangkok of any EU member state. The aim of the Schengen visa is to make it easier to visit Europe as a tourist.
This Schengen visa for the EU can be either a single or a multiple entry visa which is also valid for 90 days. It is valid in all Schengen- member countries namely Germany, France, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary and the Czech Republic.
The Schengen Visa which is issued in Thailand is a tourist visa for the EU. In order to obtain the Schengen visa the following visa requirements should be met by you:
– Strong social and economic ties with Thailand such as permanent employment, savings, dependents, and assets, and properties. These are the reasons that you are coming back after you allowed visit the Schengen States.
– If however, you are going to the EU through sponsorship then a formal invitation letter should be provided by the sponsoring party. There also needs to be proof of his/her financial position in the EU. There also needs to be proof of a genuine relationship can at times be asked for.
If you are going to apply for a Schengen Visa then ensure that you meet the requirements of the visa and that you understand the Schengen Visa process as explained below. If you have any questions then email us or speak to us online. You can also visit our offices in Phuket or Bangkok for more information.
You are firstly going to collect all the required documents from your end as the visa applicant and from your sponsor. You may then submit your visa application to the embassy of the country/Schengen state which will be your point of entry. Say you will enter Germany first, you would need to apply for the Schengen Visa at the German embassy in Bangkok as Germany is your port of entry.
Each Schengen embassy has its own sets of requirements and procedures for the application. The same holds true with the processing time and the visa fee.
Applying for a Schengen Visa in Thailand can be a very difficult task especially if you are not familiar with the visa process and requirements. These at times can result in an ill-prepared visa application which can be denied at the embassy. Try to correct a denied visa application is problematic and also costly so it’s always best to do the application correctly the first time. Enlisting the services of a reputable firm to assist you with the visa application is advised.
We recognize the fact that foreign visa application i.e. Schengen visa is an arduous and oftentimes a frustrating endeavor for first-time visa applicants.
– Free consultation
– Extensive list of the required documents
– Professional preparation of the visa application
– Interview training
– Submission of your visa application
– Update on the progress of your visa application
It is for this reason that we offer a comprehensive package meant to relieve you from the hassle of lodging a Schengen visa application. G.A.M. Legal Alliance has a team of professional, immigration staff specializing in Schengen visa applications. Please contact us today to avail of our free consultation service.