90 Day Reporting

If you have a Thai retirement visa or a Thai marriage visa that has been extended then you need to report your address to Thai immigration every 90 days. This 90 day reporting in Thailand is compulsory and there is a fine for not reporting. The fine is 2,000THB for not reporting your address while in Thailand. You can report 15 days before or 7 days after the due day from the last reporting.


If you have a work permit and a Non Immigrant B Visa issued in Thailand then you also need to ensure that you report your address to Thai immigration every 90 days. You can do this at any immigration office in Thailand which depending on the immigration office normally takes about 30 minutes. You can also send someone on your behalf to do the reporting. Note that you can also do your 90 day reporting via register post in Thailand. The details are as follows:

If you report your 90 days via registered Thai mail then you need to post copies of the following to Thai immigration:
  • – Copy of the front page of your passport showing your passport number;
  • – Copy of your current visa in your passport
  • – Copy of your last entry stamp
  • – Copy of your last extension stamp
  • – Copy of your TM6 departure card
  • – Copy of previous notification
  • – Completed TM47 form
  • – Self-Addressed (10THB) stamped envelope

Note also that you need to mail the letter at least 15 days before the due date as they check the date stamp on the letter. If you are not in the country and abroad then you need not worry about reporting to Thai immigration. If you have any other questions about your 90 day reporting or about applying for a Thai marriage visa or Thai retirement visa then speak to us online or simply send us an email for more information.