This option being the UK spouse visa is a type of settlement visa which is intended for your Thai wife to enter the United Kingdom. Note that when the UK Spouse visa is granted the applicant (Thai wife) is given a two-year multiple entry stay in the UK.
Once this is time period is completed she will be entitled to a permanent residence status also known as Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. Your Thai wife can also work in the UK by obtaining a work permit from the Home office.
- The foreign spouse or visa applicant should be:
- – You are legally married to your British spouse
- – You are in good health free of TB
- – You have no criminal record
- – You are able to provide proof of a genuine marital relationship with the British spouse
- The British spouse should be:
- – You should be legally married to the visa applicant
- – You are able to show proof of accommodation in the UK
- – You can provide substantial evidence of a genuine relationship i.e. photos together etc
- – You are financially stable
If you have any questions about the requirements for the UK Spouse visa then call us toll-free from the UK or walk into any of our offices in Thailand for more information about the process and requirements.
Both the visa applicant and the British spouse will collect their own documents required for the application. These documents will be collated together to become the visa application packet and to be submitted with VFS- a UK government-appointed agency that sorts out UK visa applications. VFS will in turn forward the application to the UK embassy for the evaluation.
The following is what we can offer you in Thailand. The visa package covers everything from consultation, assistance with the collecting of all the required documents and assistance with the embassy interview in Bangkok.
Applying a UK Spouse Visa can be a daunting experience for first time visa applicants. To ensure the success of your spouse visa application enlisting the services of a reputable visa agent is advised.
- We Offer:
- – Consultation
- – Comprehensive list of the documents from the applicant and from the sponsor
- – Assistance with collecting the required documents
- – Assistance with obtaining a police report for the spouse
- – Assistance with medical check-up for the spouse
- – Professional Preparation of the visa application papers and supporting documents
- – Interview training
- – Submission of the visa application to the VFS
- – Update on the developments and results of the visa application
G.A.M. Legal Alliance has a team of foreign immigration staff specializing in UK Visas such as Family Visit Visa, Student visa, Fiancé Visa or Spouse Visa. Please contact us today to avail our free consultation service.