Paiboon Karnped


Paiboon Karnped

Mr. Paiboon assists the Family & Property Legal Department in their cases by providing support function such as personally assisting the clients to the government agencies to process some documents, assisting them with completing forms and legally acting on behalf of the clients through a Power of Attorney.

A law graduate at Ramkamhaeng University and is working towards getting his license soon, our clients benefit from Mr. Paiboon’s knowledge of Thai law.

Living in Thailand?

If you are going to live in Thailand then speak to our Thai immigration lawyer for immigration advice. See our articles on here such as Retirement in Thailand – Facts which covers Thailand. If you wish to Retire in Ubon Ratchathani or if you want to Retire in Nong Khai. Then all the information is on here. You can also see the Thai 10 year visa which is now available. There is also the article on Thai retirement visa for a married couple if you are both going to retire in the country.