I want to work in Thailand what visa do I need?

Q: I want to work in Thailand. I am a Filipino and I am currently living in Malaysia. How should I go about getting necessary visa?

In order to work in Thailand, there are 2 important employment documents that you have to organize with the help of your employing company: (1) Thai Business Visa and (2) Work Permit. Through the employing company’s invitation letter and supporting documents, you may apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa category “B” (business) at the Royal Thai Embassy in Manila. One important document that you have to furnish the embassy is a pre-approved Work Permit application otherwise known as WP3. This can be obtained by your employer from the Department of Employment, Ministry of Labor.

You may proceed and apply for the actual Work Permit once you get to Thailand with your Non B visa.