I am a student offered employment what do I do now?

Q: I am a Burmese and I just finished my study in Chiang Mai. Now I want to work with a company in Bangkok. What should I do?

You would have to apply for a new visa at the Thai embassy/consulate in neighboring countries. You would also need Work Permit. Hence, it’s best to get in touch with the immigration office and Department of Employment right away.