Thai Visas: Frequently Asked Questions
Your stay in Thailand will require a Thai visa at best if you are looking at staying in Thailand for more than 30 days. There are a number of options and these have been listed below including other permits which you may or may not require. Speak to us online for a discussion as to what you may require for your purpose in Thailand. Note that the Thai government has come down on persons abusing the visa system.
Below are some of the most common questions which clients have had over the years. If you question is not listed then speak to us online or email us your question. You can also call us toll-free from the US, UK or Australia if you prefer an immediate answer to your questions.
- – I have a British passport. Do I need a Thai visa?
- – Is there a Thai Visa for frequent business travelers?
- – I want to work in Thailand what visa do I need?
- – I am going on a training course in Thailand for 6 weeks what visa do I need?
- – I am a student offered employment what do I do now?
- – Does a charity worker need a visa in Thailand?
- – There is no Thai Embassy in my country how do I get a Thai visa?
- – My passport was stamped a 30-day visa instead of a 90-day visa what now?
- – Can I extend my 60 tourist visa inside Thailand?
- – My Thai visa says 3 months does this mean I can stay for 3 months?
- – I have a single entry business visa and want to leave and return – what is needed?
- – I have a Thai visa and lost my passport, what do I do now?
- – I have a marriage visa and getting divorce. What are my options?