Q: As an American businessman, I need to travel a lot. I have to go to Bangkok and Phuket quite frequently on business. Is there any facility, Thai Visa wise, for frequent business travelers like me?
There is a one-year or three-year multiple entry business visa intended for this purpose. This visa allows you to travel to Thailand as frequently as you want as long as the visa remains valid but you are permitted to stay for less than 90 days on each visit.
- – I have a British passport. Do I need a Thai visa?
- – Is there a Thai Visa for frequent business travelers?
- – I want to work in Thailand what visa do I need?
- – I am going on a training course in Thailand for 6 weeks what visa do I need?
- – I am a student offered employment what do I do now?
- – Does a charity worker need a visa in Thailand?
- – Applying for a Thai visa?