Q: I am a Burmese and I just finished my study in Chiang Mai. Now I want to work with a company in Bangkok. What should I do?
You would have to apply for a new visa at the Thai embassy/consulate in neighboring countries. You would also need Work Permit. Hence, it’s best to get in touch with the immigration office and Department of Employment right away.
- – I have a British passport. Do I need a Thai visa?
- – Is there a Thai Visa for frequent business travelers?
- – I want to work in Thailand what visa do I need?
- – I am going on a training course in Thailand for 6 weeks what visa do I need?
- – I am a student offered employment what do I do now?
- – Does a charity worker need a visa in Thailand?
- – Applying for a Thai visa?