Q: Does a charity worker need a visa to work for charity in Thailand? I will not earn any money in Thailand. I am an Australian.
At the moment, charity workers are now required to have a Non B Visa and a work permit so you have to speak with the NGO or foundation that you will work for to arrange these things for you.
- – I have a British passport. Do I need a Thai visa?
- – Is there a Thai Visa for frequent business travelers?
- – I want to work in Thailand what visa do I need?
- – I am going on a training course in Thailand for 6 weeks what visa do I need?
- – I am a student offered employment what do I do now?
- – Does a charity worker need a visa in Thailand?
- – Applying for a Thai visa?