Q: I am a Somalian and I came to Thailand with a single-entry business visa. Now, I need to go to Nepal for an emergency meeting for several days and I plan on coming back to Thailand as I still have some stuff to do here. Do I need to get another visa?
No, you don’t need another visa. However, you would have to secure a RE-ENTRY PERMIT before leaving for Singapore at the Thai Immigration Office so that your visa will not be cancelled when you leave Thailand. The re-entry permit fee is THB 1,000.
- – There is no Thai Embassy in my country how do I get a Thai visa?
- – My passport was stamped a 30-day visa instead of a 90-day visa what now?
- – Can I extend my 60 tourist visa inside Thailand?
- – My Thai visa says 3 months does this mean I can stay for 3 months?
- – I have a single entry business visa and want to leave and return – what is needed?
- – I have a Thai visa and lost my passport, what do I do now?
- – I have a marriage visa and getting divorce. What are my options?
- – Thai Visa Questions