Q: I am a French national currently staying in Phuket on my vacation. Is there a way I can extend my 60-day tourist visa as I wish to stay longer in Thailand?
You have to visit the Thai immigration office in Phuket and apply for extension before your visa expires. Your visa can be extended for 30 days. The visa fee is around 1900 Baht. If you are older than 50 years old then you can also consider applying for a Retirement Visa or if you have a Thai wife then you can also apply for a Marriage Visa at a Thai embassy and extend the visa in Thailand for 12 months at Thai immigration.
- – There is no Thai Embassy in my country how do I get a Thai visa?
- – My passport was stamped a 30-day visa instead of a 90-day visa what now?
- – Can I extend my 60 tourist visa inside Thailand?
- – My Thai visa says 3 months does this mean I can stay for 3 months?
- – I have a single entry business visa and want to leave and return – what is needed?
- – I have a Thai visa and lost my passport, what do I do now?
- – I have a marriage visa and getting divorce. What are my options?
- – Thai Visa Questions