Schengen Visa Application in Thailand
A Schengen Visa is an entry permit issued by an embassy or consulate of any EU member state aimed at facilitating easier and more convenient immigration procedure for foreign visitors to all Schengen states.
The visa can be a single or multiple entries and it has a validity of 90 days. It is valid in all Schengen- member countries namely Germany, France, Austria, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Italy, Spain, Greece, Portugal, Iceland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary and the Czech Republic.
The Schengen Visa is a tourist visa so in order to obtain the visa successfully; the following requirements should be met by the visa applicant:
- Strong economic and social ties with Thailand i.e. stable employment, savings, dependents and assets and properties. These are the reasons that you are coming back after your allowed visit in the Schengen States.
- If going there through sponsorship, a formal invitation letter should be furnished by the sponsoring party. A proof of his financial position may also be required. A proof of your genuine relationship is sometimes asked so be ready on this one as well.
First, you would need to collect all required documents from your end as the visa applicant and from your sponsor. You may submit your visa application to the embassy of the country/Schengen state which will be your point of entry. Say you will enter to Germany first, you would need to apply the Schengen Visa at the German embassy in Bangkok as Germany is your port of entry.
Each Schengen embassy has their own sets of requirements and procedure for the application. The same holds true with the processing time and the visa fee.
G.A.M. Legal Alliance Schengen Visa Package
We recognize the fact that foreign visa application i.e. Schengen visa is an arduous and oftentimes a frustrating endeavor for first-time visa applicants. It is for this reason that we offer a comprehensive package meant to relieve you from the hassle of lodging a Schengen visa application.
- - Free consultation
- - Extensive list of the required documents from your end and your sponsor
- - Professional preparation of the visa application
- - Interview training
- - Submission of your visa application at the appropriate embassy
- - Update on the progress of your visa application
Applying a Schengen Visa is undeniably a daunting task especially if you are unfamiliar with the process and requirements. These oftentimes result in ill-prepared visa applications which are consequently denied at the embassy. Remedying a denied visa application is inconvenient and costly so it’s always good to give your best shot when doing the visa application the first time. Enlisting the services of a reputable firm to assist you with the visa application is advised.
G.A.M. Legal Alliance has a team of professional, immigration staff specializing in Schengen visa applications. Please contact us today to avail our free consultation service.