Job Title: Accountant
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Travel Required: Yes
Level/Salary Range: THB 25K – 35K
Position Type: Full-time
Applications Accepted By:
Tel: 02 611 2881 Attention: Khun Ramel E. Yambao
Mail: 22nd Level, Interchange 21 Building, 399 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongtoey Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
2. And conduct accounting services to external clients;
- – Prepares asset , liability, and capital entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- – Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- – Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- – Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- – Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- – Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- – Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- – Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- – Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- – Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- – Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- – Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- – Complies with government financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- – Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- – Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- – Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- – Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- – Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- – Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills and Fluent English.
HR Contact: Ramel E. Yambao
Date posted: 12.04.2012